SQL Server Performance

sql table to pdf

Discussion in 'Contribute Your SQL Server Scripts' started by dragica, Aug 27, 2003.

1. dragica New Member

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/mivica/creatingapdffromastoredprocedure.asp
  2. satya Moderator

Useful link Dragica, thanks.

_________
    Satya SKJ
    SQL-Server-Performance.Com
  3. vbkenya New Member

The 'sp_OA' stored procedures are rarely utilized in mainstream T-SQL programming. This script (and the accompanying article) is a superb example of what can be achieved within SQL Server and beyond regular DML.

Nathan H.O.
    SQL-Server-Performance.com
  4. Haywood New Member

quote:Originally posted by satya

_________
    Satya SKJ

Except for those of us who aren't members of sqlcentral.com. [V]

I could post a script I have that uses sp_OA* to put table records to an IBM MQSeries queue if anyones interested. I picked it up in the MQ newsgroups a year or so ago after a couple guys couldn't get it working (credit where credit is due). I spent all of five minutes on it and had it working...

I would like to see this pdf script however, if someone could post it here instead. [?]
  5. satya Moderator

6. adron_bh New Member

quote:Originally posted by Haywood

quote:Originally posted by satya

_________
    Satya SKJ

Except for those of us who aren't members of sqlcentral.com. [V]

I could post a script I have that uses sp_OA* to put table records to an IBM MQSeries queue if anyones interested. I picked it up in the MQ newsgroups a year or so ago after a couple guys couldn't get it working (credit where credit is due). I spent all of five minutes on it and had it working...

I would like to see this pdf script however, if someone could post it here instead. [?]
  7. satya Moderator